The following integrity standards are established for all positions within SREC. This information will be verified by a polygraph screening test and thorough background investigation.
The applicant will be considered unacceptable and will not be considered for employment if:
1. Fired, quit under duress, or asked to resign from two or more jobs in the last three years.
2. Received written warnings from past employers for absenteeism or tardiness more than three times in the past three years.
3. Used, possessed, or experimented with any illegal drug/narcotic in the last ten years.
4. Manufactured, sold, offered to sell, distributed or transported for sale any illegal drugs/narcotics in the last ten years.
5. Missed more than two days of work due to use of alcohol or illegal drugs/narcotics in the last year.
6. Consumed any alcoholic beverages in violation of company policy or used illegal drugs/narcotics on the job in the last year.
7. Convicted of any felony criminal offense as an adult.
The above standards are a baseline for potential applicants to consider.
Additionally, an applicant may be considered unacceptable if the applicant is unable to demonstrate high standards in judgment, honesty, and integrity.
After submission of application if any information is falsified or intentionally
left off, applicants will be automatically disqualified.